Thank you for your interest in our products and for visiting makita.ae. Makita Gulf FZE has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices on our website.
If you choose not to receive these cookies, you may reset your browser to reject them (consult your particular browser instructions on how to do this.) Please note, however, that if you reject a cookie, certain areas of some sites may not function properly.
INTERNET PROTOCOL (IP) ADDRESS
An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer every time you browse the Internet. When users request a page from our site, our servers log the user's current IP address. Your IP address is used to help us identify you and to gather broad demographic information and compile general statistics.
Our website's contact form requires you to voluntarily give us contact information such as your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, etc. If you share personal information with us, that information will be treated with strict confidentiality. It will be stored in a secure location and will only be accessible by designated staff or authorized agents. We use customer contact information to send you information about our company for marketing research and to better serve you. Under no circumstance we will sell, rent, or trade your specific personal information to a third party.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Makita reserves the right to change specifications of parts and
accessories without notice.
• Items of standard equipment and specifications may vary by
country or area.
• Net weight and dimensions may differ by the type of battery.
• Standard export color for motor housing is Makita industrial green (blue).
• Please state required voltage when ordering. These offers are subject to
availability in each country.
• Actual product color may differ slightly from
color reproduced here.
• Weight data in this website / catalogue is the value measured by us
according to EPTA Procedure 01/ 2003.